The following 5 recipes for bedtime drinks will help you sleep better as well as detoxify your liver. Liver detox is particularly important if you want to lose weight because it cleanses the blood thus promotes the fat digestion and increases the metabolic rate.
Liver health has been compromised by poor dietary choices and continued exposure to environmental toxins, making it inefficient to perform its functions. Therefore, it is increasingly important to opt for a cleaning plan that helps remove any waste that disrupts the functions of the same, for it, the following detox drinks will provide the medicinal qualities to help you lose weight.
PROMOTE YOUR HEPATIC AND LOW WEIGHT HEALTH WITH THESE 5 DETOXIFYING DRINKS
These night detox drinks are excellent because normally the rest of the liver cleanings are made early in the day, before breakfast but traditional Chinese medicine considers that the liver works best between 1 and 3 in the morning when the body is found Resting.
When the liver is given nutrients from infusions before going to sleep, it promotes the conditions necessary to do a complete and proper cleaning, which will make the metabolism much healthier, reduce the number of toxins in the body and increase the burning of fat.
1. Chamomile infusion: better known as chamomile tea, it is an excellent infusion of drinking at night as it is mild to digest and assists in cleansing the liver by the antioxidants it possesses. On the other hand, it also has sedative properties that control the nervous system, improving the quality of sleep and relieves stress. In addition to the antioxidant and sedative properties, it has anti-inflammatories that are perfect for relieving tension from inflamed muscles and tissues.
You will need 1 tablespoon of chamomile flowers and 8 ounces of water.
- Bring the water to a boil, and when it boils, remove from the heat and add chamomile flowers.
- Let stand for 10 minutes and then drink.
- Repeat it every night for at least two weeks.
2. Hot lemon water: lemon is a drink famous to be consumed at the beginning of the day but it is also extremely efficient if you drink at night and it is that for no one is a secret that lemon has diuretic and cleaning properties that assist liver function to improve liver function.
You will need 1 lemon and 6 ounces of water.