We can notice from the strong scent that the apple cider vinegar contains many biologically active compounds and substances , which give it the ability to kill and eliminate germs and bacteria that is highly threatening for our organism. The apple cider vinegar is able to provide quite amazing benefits if you use it one time in a week, and only on your feet, no matter how strange this sounds, it really works!
It has a little unpleasant smell and not everybody can take it, but despite its smell, it is able to destroy and eliminate the germs and bacteria that affect our body and our organism. If you are in this situation you just need to soak your feet in a mixture of water and apple cider vinegar in equal amounts. It is recommended to use warm water because you will need to soak your feet for 45 minutes in the mixture, and then use the pumice stone to exfoliate your feet, this will soften your skin because calluses will fall off. If you want to know even more about the benefits of this mixture and how to prepare it, just keep reading the article
Wonder for Our Feet
- The most important ingredient in the recipe you are about to see is the apple cider vinegar, because of its beneficial properties. The treatment with the soaking your feet in the mixture of water and apple cider vinegar is a simple foot bath. You surely have heard of this popular treatment, because it has been used for many years because it provides the most amazing effects out of all foot baths. The apple cider vinegar is mostly used for digestive problems, respiratory problems and losing some extra weight as well. It is able to provide miraculous effects and benefits if we are using it in the right way, and combining it with the right ingredients!
- The foot bath with the apple cider vinegar is mixed with water to prevent from thermal shock, and it is beneficial even more if we boost it up with some spices, herbs or aromatic salts, then further benefits will be provided.
- The main reason for creating this mixture of water and apple cider vinegar and soaking our feet in it is because our feet are constantly in lack of oxygenation and the feet are they are where most of the germs are accumulated.
- The types of germs and bacteria that are accumulated are very likely to cause dry feet, calluses, roughness or in some cases infections.
- Because when you soak your feet in this bath with apple cider vinegar, they will be disinfected, therefore no bacteria, fungi or microbes will be there to create an unpleasant odor of your feet.
How to Make The Foot Bath
- Put water in a pot and put it on heat until it becomes lukewarm (15-18 degrees).
- Be careful not to make it too hot, then you may pour the water in a large container where your feet will fit inside to soak them, and make sure that you add the equal amount of apple cider vinegar inside the container.
- If you want to make a pleasant smell you may add a few drops of some essential oil, we recommend you lavender oil, which will stimulate sleep and improve the smell of your feet.
- Soak your feet from 30-45 minutes and then you can use a towel to dry them.
- The apple cider vinegar has many uses, because it can prevent from many negative issues, such as a sore throat, dandruff, improves the smell of your shoes and can eliminate bad odor in your home!